Rice Water Collection is the latest release from our scientific formulation team, holding over 45 hair care-specific patents from our founder and Chief Chemist, Dr. Ali N. Syed. This new, highly effective line provides beneficial nutrients to the hair to help it grow, prevent hair loss and combat breakage.
The Agua de Arroz Collection is ideal for all types of hair and textures. It does not cause an overload of proteins and is ideal for both low and high porosity hair. Deeply hydrate and detangle with these key ingredients:
– Forbidden black rice water: Used for centuries for its medicinal benefits, it is rich in antioxidants and widely beneficial for hair loss.
– Biotin: stimulates the production of keratin in the hair
– Saw Palmetto and Phytosterols (Beta-Sitosterol): Additives to reduce inflammation and strengthen hair follicles while helping to reduce hair loss and thinning
– Ceramide: Helps strengthen damaged and brittle strands and makes hair softer and healthier
– Copper tripeptide: Stimulates hair growth by increasing the size of hair follicles for thicker, fuller hair
– Inositol: Reduces excessive hair loss and helps promote healthy growth
The line includes three key products: Rice Water, Rice Water Micellar Shampoo and Rice Water Conditioner.
The Agua de Arroz Collection will be available exclusively at www.asiamnaturally.com from September 2022.
In its multiple benefits:
Moisturizes hair up to 26%.
Strengthens hair up to 136%.
Facilitates wet combing up to 25%.
Improves wet detangling by up to 45%.
We are committed to offering products that give back to communities and the planet. For every product sold, $1 is donated at the customer’s choice from Innocence Project, Inc, Malala Fund, Greenpeace Fund, Inc, NAACP Foundation, RAICES (Refugee & Immigrant Center for Education & Legal Services), 1% For The Planet, MADRE, An International Women’s Human Rights Org, Black Girls CODE, Chicanos Por La Causa Inc, GIRLS NOT BRIDES: THE GLOBAL ALLIANCE TO END CHILD MARRIAGE, PULL UP FOR CHANGE, and Black Lives Matter.
As I Am continues to offset every purchase in a 2:1 capacity and strives to reach the goal of being net zero by 2030. Total amount donated so far: $238,000.
You can find hemp seed oil bars online at