Freshpet Cat Food Review
All cat owners are concerned about the nutrition of their cats and the quality of the food they will be provided. The biggest task for them is to find a trusted brand that provides sustainable meals and is well suited to the needs of their cats. If you search online for companies that offer the best cat food, there will be many brands that will appear on your list, one of which is Freshpet.
There isn’t a lot of information online about Freshpet cat food reviews, but if you visit their website, it has everything you need to know. According to their website, Freshpet’s mission is to revolutionize the way dogs and cats are fed. They provide them with a fresh, balanced and natural diet.
They set out to source fresh ingredients and provide fresh pet food that is tailored to your cat’s needs. All of your meals include 100% natural US-raised poultry, beef and fish. They’ve also added fiber-rich garden vegetables and antioxidant-rich fruits to maintain the healthy, balanced diet your cat needs.
However, there is much more to know about them, especially the products they offer.
Comparative table of Freshpet cat food
|Selected food for cats Freshpet
|Chicken, Chicken Liver, Ocean Whitefish, Natural Flavors, Carrots
Selected food for cats Freshpet
Freshpet Select Roasted Meals for Cats is your only cat food recipe currently on Amazon. This recipe prides itself on being an all-natural, safe, and delicious food for your cat. They only use fresh, real meat, with no meat meal or by-products. It also comes with antioxidant-rich vegetables for added flavor and nutrition.
Recommended for cats with very strong appetites. Fresh meats and delicious vegetables will make your meals memorable. Contains high levels of animal protein with added fatty acids to help promote a healthier coat and prevent shedding and dry skin.
This food was also created to promote healthy digestion. It is perfect for cats with sensitive stomachs or prone to allergies. It is grain-free and a complete meal that meets your cat’s general nutritional needs. In addition, it promotes proper weight control in indoor cats.
- Use fresh, real meat.
- Recommended for picky eaters.
- Contains high levels of protein and fatty acids.
- Helps sensitive stomachs and promotes proper digestion.
- Hard to find in local stores and online.
- There is not much information about it.
>> CLICK HERE FOR THE AMAZON PRICE<
Important points to consider when choosing
Unlike brands like Trader Joe’s cat food, Freshpet offers a wide variety of meals, which can help you find the right food that is sure to meet your cat’s needs. However, the important question is, why do you need to choose them? There are many reasons to consider to help you make this decision, such as the following:
- For a softer, shinier coat: Most of your meals contain fatty acids from fresh animal protein. This helps maintain a healthy coat and prevents possible falls. It also prevents your cat’s skin from drying out.
- For picky eaters: We must admit that most of our cats are picky eaters, but they love fresh meats and vegetables. Don’t be surprised when your cat finishes a bowl of Company Fresh Food Recipe and asks for more!
- healthy digestion: The ingredients are gently cooked and high in fiber, making them highly digestible for your cat’s comfort. This means you don’t have to worry about an upset stomach. You can see the results in his poop.
- Healthier Weight: These meals are high in protein and amino acids to help your cat build leaner, stronger muscles while maintaining a healthy weight. Relieves allergies. The brand offers recipes that are free of grains, fillers, and use a single source of protein. This makes your food ideal and recommended for cats with allergies, and even for those who are not.
- Increase energy: Providing your cat with fresh meat can help him a lot with his activities. These meals contain essential nutrients for maximum energy. This means more sources of energy for your cats, so you can spend more time playing with them!
Switch to Freshpet
You may be excited to try a new recipe you discovered and see how your cat reacts. If you plan to switch to Freshpet cat food, be sure to take it slow. This is important to be gentle on your cat’s stomach. You can start by alternating Freshpet food with her current food, so your cat won’t be surprised if you decide to make Freshpet food a regular meal.
You need to check if your cat will eat it. If so, you can adjust and increase the amount of Freshpet cat food while offering them less old food. This helps transition meals smoothly and gives you the reassurance that your cat is enjoying every moment.
Over time, you will learn about changes in your cat’s appetite and learn about the many benefits of a balanced, nutritious diet.
Unlike dry cat food, natural wet cat food can spoil easily. This means that you need to be careful and knowledgeable about storage guidelines to keep your cat’s food fresh and edible. For Freshpet cat food, refrigeration is strongly recommended within 7 days of opening.
Most of your recipes can be frozen for future use, but you should expect that it may change or differ in quality. Make sure you always have regular checkups with your vet to keep your cat healthy and don’t forget to provide him with fresh water to keep him hydrated.
Freshpet Cat Food Quick History
Freshpet is one of the newer cat food brands on the market. They were founded in 2006 by former executives of a large pet food manufacturer. The founders’ goal was to provide a healthier, more natural alternative to traditional cat food offered by other brands.
They create fresh, preservative-free pet foods that are produced in their Pennsylvania facility. Meals are immediately refrigerated and shipped to different stores. One thing that makes them easily recognizable is that they have custom fridges in the pet food aisle where their meals can be purchased.
Freshpet cat food recalled
The company has been on the market for more than 10 years and has no record of recalls affecting its cat food products. However, there have recently been some reports online that their dog food formulas may have been recalled due to bacterial contamination. There are no final reports and records in this regard yet.
Remember that all the data presented here is just a compilation of information from the internet, be careful when using it. Always consult an expert before making a decision about the health of your pets.